Bridge Pin/Epoxy Question

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:17:58 -0500

I use a hypodermic syringe with a 21 guage needle. I get them at the local
farm store in the livestock health care department. I take the point off the
end of the needle with a grinder before I use it. It doesn't tend to stick
in the side of the hole or me this way. After I have replaced the bridge pin
I clean up the area with a soft pipe cleaner type thingy that I get in the
craft supplies department of Wal-Mart. You just use about ½ inch of the end
of the thingy and cut the used part off after it gets loaded with epoxy.
This way you always have a clean wiper. If the epoxy starts to set up before
you get it all cleaned up dip the pipe cleaner in lacquer thinner for more
aggressive action

John Dewey