Piano Action Parts And Keys Manufactured To Pattern

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:57:02 +0100

Hello List,
I am a tuner/tech in UK.
I am able to make piano action parts and keys to pattern
They are machine finished, and accurate to 0.1mm or 0.004" inches.
I can cater for modern and historic instruments, and other keyboard =
instruments e.g. celestes etc.
I use traditional materials i.e. hornbeam for action parts and lime for =
keys etc.
Bruce kindly suggested it may be acceptable to post the list in this =
way, as this may be of use to U.S. technicians/tuners.
If this would be of use to anyone please email me here =
:-Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
I will reply individually, and perhaps try to work out a fuller posting =
with some dodgy photos!
Thanks for putting up with me!
Regards to you all
Tony.