Capstans class

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:43:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/08/2000 11:16:20 PM, David I wrote:

<<"does this have anything to do with the lack of classes

on the merits of the old rocker adjusters?  ;-] ">>

David;
 No not at all. I have come to accept the relative exactness of hardpoint
capstans over the more colorful, and variable, adjustments available with the
"old adjustable rockers". The ability to adjust the capstan strike point by
fudging the rocker forward and back does have a certain allure though.
Jim Bryant (FL)