ETD Question

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:46:01 -0400

Richard,
    I tuned one of these for about 7 years with none of the problems you report. It
was in the grand lobby of a full service, high brow  hotel. All this happened during
a transition period for me. I started with the client tuning aurally then used a
refurbished upgraded (now for sale) Accutuner and then Tunelab. In each time period I
never failed to get good clear readings and tunings. I liked the piano. It also was a
good money maker for me because the jazz pianist who played every night just loved to
break strings in the high treble.

Greg Newell