[Fwd: Re: Sales]

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:33:20 -0400

Ola,
    It is typical for supply houses of any kind to discount part to service
people within that field. I spent a long time after college working on cars. I
can tell you that the automotive service technician does not pay anywhere near
what you pay for the same part from the auto parts store. In fact usually he
will pay about a third less, double it for the price he charges you which
results in a higher price than if you wnet to buy it yourself. I would expect
the same thing in other fields like ours. I don't wish to overcharge customers
but I do expect to be charged a better rate for parts than the guy off the
street!

Greg Newell