Action Geometry

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:49:17 -0400

Diane,
I wouldn't worry too much about the difference in hammer tail length.
They may have been too long in the beginning. More important is their function.

Things to look for are: Height of tail above backcheck with the hammer held in
the 'drop' position, ideally it should be 2mm higher than the b/c. Make
sure the b/c
is not too high and hits the hammer shoulder on rebound.

Regards,

Jon Page