Chemistry (yes, piano related)/ not appropriate

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 00:21:05 +0000

It´s OK Rob, Bob was just keeping me in Czech.
A noble and needful thing to do, mind you.
Offer me a femtometer and I gulp up an attometer, or a picometer for that
matter.

Now, I´m not starting a thread on physics.  If I do I´ll be blasted sooner
or later.

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland