ETD Question

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 00:26:01 +0200

Don wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Yes move the laptop or mic farther away from the piano--there is some times
> too much *gain* and the sound card distorts the signal.

Grin.. Nice to hear from you again Don. I have tried all that tho. About
the only thing I havent tried is sampleing a different note.. that is to
say I havent tried figureing out if Cyber Ear allows me to do that or not.

On the side of this. I found that using a good quality contact microphone
gives me in general a much more stable reading at the high end of the
piano. Much easier to get blush readings in that last octave and a half
then with the built in mic.

My experience so far anyways..

--
Richard Brekne