unhappy customer

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@home.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:01:58 +0100

Doug,
I learned a long time ago, through experience,  that you never want to
do anything to a piano that does not have your customers approval
first.  You went the extra mile but believe this or not I have clients
who like the tone you were hearing from that spinet.  They would not
like it if I were to voice the piano to what I would consider a
tolerable tone.  Remember that voicing is a very personal thing on a
piano.  What you and I will like may not be what our client wants so we
must first seek their opinon about the tone of the piano.
--Marvin McDonald, Associate