Action Geometry

Ola Andersson pianoola9@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:37:26 GMT

>From: J Patrick Draine <draine@mediaone.net>
>To: pianotech@ptg.org
>Subject: Re: Action Geometry
>Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:39:36 -0400
>
>robert goodale wrote:
>
> > Yesterday I worked on a new Chinese grand.  This was easily the
> > biggest piece of @&%#%*!!  I have ever seen.
>
>Hi Rob,
>Painting with a broad brush today? I could say some nasty things about a
>few pianos built in the good ol' US of A but rather than slammin' the
>whole US piano industry I usually find it a bit more politically correct
>to identify the company ("Grand" or "Jasper", in some cases), and
>preferably model name. I'm sure Liu Baoli will confirm that not all
>Chinese pianos are as disappointing as the one you dueled with
>yesterday.
>
>Patrick

Well said!

I been thinking of this to.
The Chinese people I know are hard working perfectionists.
Must be boring for Liu Baoli(are you still here?)to hear our complains but
it is the companys fault that they are  making unrepairable "look alike"
instruments. They are hunting for cheap materials as for cheap labour.
Nothing wrong with the Chinese people or Nation.

Ola Andersson