hammer traveling...

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:55:39 -0500

>monofilament, and it's actually 15 lb, Not 50 as stated earlier. The fix is
>definitely permanent, and yes, the hole can easily be re-drilled if needed,
>but not likely.
>Terry

Permanent? I think I can guarantee that the manufacturer can buy
monofilament cheaper than braided dacron, silk, polyester, or anything else
you could name. If monofilament is better, and cheaper, isn't that what
would have been there in the first place? I would think supply house silk
cord, silk suture, or even dacron casting line would be more abrasion
resistant, and would outlast monofilament 10 to 1.

Just a thought.

Ron N