[Fwd: Re: Sales]

Ola Andersson pianoola9@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:43:41 GMT

I bought my stuff from here.

Haven't bought alot (I'm broke)but I like them because they have a nice web
shop and good sevice. Living outside the rest of the world I been happy
about them. If you new how much things you talk about that we can't by in
Norway you would believe I lived in the 3 world. I tried to buy my self a
tuning hammer but I couldn't find one even in Norways capital city Oslo. I'm
happy Newton send me his.