Action Geometry

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:39:36 -0400

robert goodale wrote:

> Yesterday I worked on a new Chinese grand.  This was easily the
> biggest piece of @&%#%*!!  I have ever seen.

Hi Rob,
Painting with a broad brush today? I could say some nasty things about a
few pianos built in the good ol' US of A but rather than slammin' the
whole US piano industry I usually find it a bit more politically correct
to identify the company ("Grand" or "Jasper", in some cases), and
preferably model name. I'm sure Liu Baoli will confirm that not all
Chinese pianos are as disappointing as the one you dueled with
yesterday.

Patrick