Upright Action

Kazuo Yoshizaki matrasimca@hotmail.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:45:38 -0400

Apollo piano uses this system for their upright. It's called SSS (don't know
what it stands for). Apollo is a brand name for Toyo Piano.
(http://www.yaramaika.ne.jp/toyo/)

Yoshi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Caught
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 4:28 AM
  Subject: Upright Action

  Hi List

  I think it was Tokai, a Japanese piano that came out with a 'una corda'
system in their action in upright  that has the same function as the grand
piano, that is the hammers move sideways to hit less strings.

  If anyone has or knows where I can get a diagram of this system it would
be mushily appreciated.

  Tony Caught ICPTG Australia
  caute@optusnet.com.au