Neat Light

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 11:10:26 -0800

Hey,
They are the same ones that I have?
at    http://www.primenet.com/~imatunr/
Joe Goss
Mother Goose Music
  Subject: RE: Neat Light

  Now if they only had some items to choose from...;-}  I remember a =
Yamaha class where the Japanese technician used a light to set let-off.  =
His was especially nice as it would sit on the strings and the light was =
a little flexible neck that could be bent to the best spot.  I have one =
similar from Brookstone that I use. =20
  =20
  David I.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On =
Behalf Of Kevin E. Ramsey RPT
  Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 8:41 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Neat Light

      I finally got a chance to sit down and write this. I've recently =
gotten my hands on one of the best little gizmos I've ever added to my =
toolbox. It's a little light. It never seems to run down, even though =
it's always on ( in a standby mode). I've had mine for over four months, =
used it daily, and have yet had to change the battery. And, the bulb =
never has to be changed because it's a kind of neon bulb. Best thing =
I've bought all year. No, I'm not selling these, I have no connection =
with them, I just wanted to share with the other people on the list. =
I've been thinking about telling you guys (and girls) about this for a =
couple of months.=20
      It's called a "survival light" fits in the palm of your hand, and =
only costs $20. I use mine mostly for setting the let-off on grands, =
because it casts a really sharp shadow.=20
      It's made by a company called "Glow-bug" and you can check them =
out at www.glow-bug.com   .=20
      Once again, this may sound like a sales pitch, but it's not. I =
just really wanted to endorse a product that I stumbled across.=20
  =20
                                                                         =
                                                                 Kevin =
E. Ramsey,R.P.T.