String splicing

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:34:45 -0700

Newton,

was one of this year's brigadiers and who is managing the list.

Never saw much need to splice anything but bass strings.  I would just
replace the plain ones, but in a pinch I have used that technique.  In
those exceptional cases, however, the string was broken at the pin, not
the capo, so there was no need to take string from the other pin.

Paul