Question

Kecctime@AOL.COM Kecctime@AOL.COM
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 21:47:20 EDT

I am not a piano technician nor am I subscribed to the pianotech list. I am
in the process of buying a piano and am looking at a couple newer models
and would appreciate any feedback if you are familiar with these pianos.

The first is a Yamaha T-121 which I understand is similar to the U1 but has a
less expensive cabinet. I noticed that it has only four back posts.

The second is the Kawai K50 which came out in December, 1999. It is a
replacement  for the NS-20A with the only difference being in cabinet design.

Please send replies to me privately rather than to the listserv. My e-mail is:

     kecctime@aol.com

Thanks in advance for any help, Bill Cox