Suppliers

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:14:57 EDT

Interesting seeing different takes on different suppliers.  I do quite a bit
of business with quite a few suppliers/manufacturers and would kinda rate
them in three groups:

Always prompt, responsive, courteous and helpful:
(not in any particular order)
Brooks LTD and Renner USA top the list though
Pianotek
Mapes
Schaff
Janssen & Sons
Bill Spurlock Tools
Decals Unlimited

Usually prompt and responsive, always courteous:
Steinway
Baldwin
Yamaha (disc and piano ser.)
Piano Disc (MSR?)
Mohawk

Occasionally needful to deal with:
APSCO
Samick
Young Chang

 Then there are the good folk that are hard to quantify because of a
non-recurring contact such as Inventronics...can you think of a nicer bunch
of peoples? But I don't have much contact with them so they did not go on the
list, and others fit into this category such as Edwards String Covers, Dampp
Chaser Inc., etc........
This is my take on the more common suppliers I use.
Jim Bryant (FL)