cybertuner

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:50:56 -0500

I use an adjustable length (from Wal-Mart) bungie cord hooked between the two
hinges on the piano top to hold my laptop securely on the piano.

At 11:21 AM 06/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>For those who use Cybertuner, how do you manage it with upright pianos?
>thanks
>les bartlett
>Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Stay Tuned....
:-)
Dave Hall,  O.F.P.T.T., A.M.

* * * If you do a good job for a customer
      they will tell their friends.
      If you do a lousy job, they will tell
      everyone who will listen! * * *