upright backcheck felt question

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:21:14 -0400

Hi Kevin,

I know what you're saying about APSCO.  I ordered stuff from them for years
having been an employee at a dealership, but found that I still had to prove
I'm 'worthy' to do business with them before they'd sell me their catalog
for $5.00.

I was always told that Pianotek had the nicest stuff, and was the most
expensive.  They do have nice stuff, but I haven't found them to be so
expensive.  The last things I compared, Pianotek was actually cheaper than
Apsco or Schaff.  And talk about good service.  I talked to down to earth
people who couldn't have been any more helpful or courteous, and my orders
arrive in short order.  They've always treated me well, and I'm not shy
about telling other people about it.

There's my little plug for Pianotek.  Way to go guys!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net