SAT procedures

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:51:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Patrick:

It is not necessary to turn the machine off and on again, but sometimes
that is the simplest instruction. In the case of the SAT III where one
might have left the Double Octave stretch on, this will clear it off.

It is not necessary to hit he TUNE button twice. You are correct, once
will do the job. Sometimes people forget to hit the MEM button afterwards
to continue tuning on a page of memory. This can lead to disasterous
results.

JIm Coleman, Sr.