SAT FAC numbers

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:02:33 -0500

The strectch numbers sound about right.

Tune A4 as indicated by the FAC mode,  then check your A4, but check in the TUNE mode. Get into
TUNE mode by pressing the tune button twice. A4 should be very close if not right on.

To go back to the FAC mode. Press the MEM button and select the page where you stored the
tuning. Continue tuning.

You see, when you are in FAC mode, the cents indicator shows what the machine is looking for, at
the partial it is listening to. When you are tuning A4, the accutuner is listening at A6. To
verify this, set the machine to A4, then press MEASURE. You will see the NOTE/OCTAVE window
change to A6.

Do you have a manual?  This machine has lots of stuff in it, and without a manual, it would be
very difficult to learn how to use it.

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild