thanks to all!

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
28 Jan 2000 20:38:36 -0800

Thanks to all the responses to my questions! My landlord thinks the "droppings" lading on my piano are from termites inside a cieling beam...he wants to drill holes, then spray stuff in there.
As for the "apprentice" thing, I thought it seemed a bit Questionable that I should PAY the mentor, especially given the fact that I would essentially be assisting and helping him with the more tedius work, thus making HIS job easier. So I think I will take a pass on that one and go for the Floor tuning job! Thanks all.

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com