Empty Key lead holes

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:04:19 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2000 1:24:34 PM, Ron N. wrote:

<<If it's only half way, the other half of the hole
is still filled with wood and wasn't a whole hole in the first place, but
merely a half hole.>>

Ahh Ron!;
 It is so tedious trying to keep you out of
trouble.......................ain't no such thing as "half a hole". :-) A
hole is kinda like being pregnant either you is or you is ain't....ergo a
hole is a hole or it ain't....now I readily admit that a hole might be half
of its former size but it is still a whole hole. Whole holes only cease being
whole when they are completly filled in....at which time they ceases being a
whole hole and become wholly former holes.
 Now the test of whether a hole is a hole is to drill a new hole into the
hole, with the drilled hole being smaller than the whole hole...if'n you cant
drill a smaller hole in the hole than it is in fact a hole cause you can't
drill in a hole because a hole is nothing... If'n you find something to drill
in you can be sure that it is not a hole but a whole something
else......follow me??
 Now my son that you have the whole rest of the hole truth go forth wholly
and err no more.
Jim Bryant (FL)