Intonation Trainer

Lance Levine llevine@cisco.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:03:22 -0500

I know nothing about the software (couldn't find anything on Coda's
website)...

But with instruments that can be tuned "on the fly", tweaking intonation
so that intervals are closer to "just" is common practice.  I do this
all the time as a choral singer.

A piano, of course, is a whole 'nother animal, since you have to pick a
tuning ahead of time and stick with it...

-Lance-
(a lurker who is contemplating becoming a PT)