Charge Out Rates

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:39:49 +1300

In New Zealand I make a very good living out of piano tuning and =
servicing.  We have a lovely big house in a desirable area and own =
another smaller one in a neighboring town.  We get away to the United =
Kingdom for two months every two years blah blah blah.  Life is =
prosperous for us in New Zealand (Graeme Harvey's territory).  A large =
contributing factor to this lifestyle is that (ahem) MY WIFE WORKS!  =
Brian Holden

Note.  My standard tuning fee is $80.00, which I think is about average =
here.  Tuners in the bigger cities would charge more.  =20