What we charge?

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:30:18 -0500

Then the Guild would be trapped into the political lobbying agenda
and dues would soar to bolster the graft of the union leaders.

A union would prevent a tuner from working in another 'local' without
its expressed permission and extra dues paid to that local.

No thanks. If that happened I think you'd see a mass exodus.

Be small, think big.

Jon Page

At 12:41 PM 01/28/2000 +0930, you wrote:

> [...]
Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net