What we charge?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:02:00 EST

In a message dated 1/28/00 1:48:26 AM !!!First Boot!!!, jkinnear@pianoguy.com
writes:

<< if it
 became a concern, we would strike up a Royal Commission, hire lawyers, rent
 premises, issue regular media updates, put forth a white paper, investigate
 a boatload of illegal asian refugees, and perhaps start a new political
 party, preferably one with the requisite number of politically correct
 members of whatever disadvantaged group is currently in fashion. We would
 then have debates in the Houses of Parliament, inquiries into cost overruns,
 and why the NHL is getting a subsidy, and then remove it and say . .'it
 wasn't our idea anyway' .

 Doesn't your federal government have enough to do with all the hoohaa about
 that poor little cuban boy, and columbian drug lords to worry about a gang
 of aging, revolutionary, price-fixing  piano tooners !!!!!!

 I think so . . surely our fellow southern tuners arn't THAT paranoid ???

You have your way of wasting tax payers money, and we have our way.

Wim