What we charge?

Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:02:28 -0600

Clyde,
At 08:09 01/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Graeme,
>
>Not necessarily.  It appears to me your charge should be based more on the
>buying power within your own economy, not the exchange rate in comparison
with
>other nations.

That would be the much vaunted "Big Mac" exchange rate. no?  Convert tuning
charge into Big Macs.  I don't eat them, so I don't know off hand what my
BMX rate is right now.

More telling might be how many times can you fill up the fuel tank on your
vehicle per tuning. For me right now that is about 3+, but OPEC is wanting
to change that.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.
---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice