High humidity in winter?

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:49:35 -0700

I have a troublesome situation where the cleaning person unplugs the
DampChaser to run her vacuum and forgets to plug it back in.  Problem
solved with child proof (or resistant) outlet covers available at a
childrens supply store.  Cover is removable with difuculty and so far the
cleaning person has found other options (or is plugging the system back
in.)

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix