fabulous brass tarnish remover

Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:01:03 -0500

Hi Jim -

I have always thought about a ph balancing wash to neutralize the acid,
and am sure it is a good idea to do so.  It certainly makes perfect
sense.  However, I have used the water rinse-only method for about 15
years now, with no ill effects.  It is highly water soluble, I guess.

At any rate, I think the advice the chemist gave you is good;  perhaps
unnecessary, though.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com