What we charge?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:34:07 -0800

I'm having a "Roto Rooter" guy come to my house next week
to run my main sewer line with his 4" blades and then a foam
treatment.  This lasts me a year (quaranteed but I've never had
call them back).  Before the regular annual treatment I would
have someone out every 6 months or so when I had an
emergency.  I pay $127.50 for this service.  There is very little
skill, mostly muscle, involved but he does have specialized
equipment and the foaming agent.  He is here for about a 1/2
hour.  When I wonder about my prices I look no further than
plumbers or such who go to the home.  In general I think we
undervalue our highly skilled service.

David I.