Sticky plastic key tops (off topic)

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:16:02 -0500

Hi Gina,

So there really does exist a sense of humor on this list. You have a real devotee in Jon Page who took me to task over my one liner. In fact, I just sat here for fifteen minutes debating whether or not to open your mail ! !

I've just gotta learn how to make those fancy faces et al so those who don't know me know that I'm joking.

Anyhow, thanks for the info. You and others have been a great help. Now I'll go and Goof Off.

John