pitch raise time

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:22:49 EST

In a message dated 1/26/00 1:58:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, cedel@supernet.com
writes:

<< Paul and list,

 I think I am fast when it comes to tuning, but I would like to be more
efficient
 still if it is possible.  How about a class at the national convention
 demonstrating these 10-minute pitchraises and 25-30 minute tunings?  Seeing
is
 believing, and we may pick up techniques that are hard to visualize through
 email descriptions.

 Clyde Hollinger >>

Clyde

I would be happy to demonstrate a 10 minute pitch raise and a 30 minute
tuning. But the problem is, just because I know how to do it, doens't mean
you can. It's hard to teach 20 years of experience in a 90 minute class.

Wim