glosario pianistico revisitado

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:12:02 EST

In a message dated 1/25/00 9:11:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
degen@telcel.net.ve writes:

<< Here is how we say here

 > Aural Tuning:  Afinacion de oido /Afinacion por oido
 > Equal Temperament:  Afinacion Normal / Afinacion de Temperamento Igual
 > Electronic Tuning:  Afinacion Electronica
 > Historical Temperament:  Temperamento Historico
 > Meantone Temperament:  Temperamento de MedioTono
 > Pitch Change: Cambio de Altura de Afinacion / Cambio de Tono
 > Pitch Raise: Subida de Tono /Aumento de Tono
 > Pitch Lowering:  Bajar el Tono
 > (Single) Mute: Sordina (Sola)
 > Strip Mute: Sordina de Cinta
 > Tuning Hammer:  Llave de Afinacion
 > Vitorian Temperament:  Temperamento al Estilo Victoriano /Temperamento
 Victoriano
 > Well-Tempered Tuning: Afinacion Bien Temperada

 Elian Degen

Thanks Elian.  I would suggest that if these terms are included, that your
version be listed rather than mine. Spanish is an aquired language for me.  I
learned it in my neighborhood where I grew up in Los Angeles and also studied
it in school but I make no claim to being an expert.  Sometimes, I mix my
Spanish with my French.  People understand me but that is not good enough for
an official publication.
Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin