Sticky plastic key tops

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:38:40 -0700

Fingernail polish remover????  That stuff contains, among other things,
acetone - which is a definite NoNo with practically any plastic.  I've
seen it eat holes in the plastic when allowed too much contact time.  It
is OK with ivory, but not for plastic.  Far safer, as already suggested
is Naptha ( Cigarette lighter fluid ) Goo be gone, and waterless hand
cleaner - the kind without pumice added.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:45:01 -0500 "Michael Malone" <cowboy@mpinet.net>
writes:
> For removing tape glue I've always used finger nail polish remover.
> It
> shouldn't hurt plastic.
>
> At least I hope :-))
>
> Michael in Orlando