Advertising

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:56:56 -0800

I did most of what has been spoken of, plus one more.

Door to door.  Having had experience in life insurance sales gave me the
moxey and the words to take my business cards door to door down a small
town street not far from my home.   By the end of the day I had dropped a
couple dozen cards off, politely introduced myself to many folk, and
tuned two pianos.  At the time this was all I needed.

Hey, we have a service that the world desperately needs.  Believe in it.

Roger Hayden, RPT