John Broadwood

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 02:31:57 EST

John,
I guess it's because you're new at this, but Roger did not foul up. In fact,
it was to my advantage that he used up 31k because I wouldn't have known what
he was responding to if he hadn't...since I just came in on that thread with
Roger's post. (Thanks Rog!).  I used up 31k+ in this post also, but I feel it
is necessary to include for the sake of context.  Welcome to the List. It is
invaluable, as I'm sure you already know!

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA