HTML

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:56:19 +0000

My 2p's worth,

This is the only listserve I am on, which has not got "All post must be in
Plane Text" in the FAQ. The exception to this are the ones that except
binary files.

My Objection to HTML format - on a busy list like this one,  when you
are speed reading it is a lot easier if the fount is the same throughout the
text. However, some do have a habit of using <H1> BIG LETTERS
</H1> or italics which can slow the reading down. Plus you are down
twice.  Since I pay for all my emails that I down load - it cost me more :-(.

Just a personal observation

Kind Regards

Barrie,
--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/