(no subject)

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:30:23 -0500

Carl,
    Did I respond to this already. Forgive me for not keeping better track
of all this e-mail. Yes, I have a used Accutuner that is presently loaned
out to the guy I bought it from. He is an organ tech and is using my SAT
while his is back getting repairs. I think I will sell mine when he
returns it because I now use TuneLab. It seems that the going rate is $700
so let me know if our interested.

regards,
    Greg Newell