HTML

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:27:07 -0500

>Does anyone on this list know why some of the posts I receive contain the
>same message repeated in HTML code, and some of them are just normal
>postings?  Is the problem on the senders end or on my end?  Do others of you
>see the same thing?
>
>Thanks
>
>Dave

Using Eudora 4.0 on my Mac the HTML coded letters initially appear blank,
until I hit the "blah blah" button which expands it into an extraordinarly
long document with all kinds of HTML commands spelled out. Very annoying to
read, but folks who use their browsers to send e-mail apparently love it!

Patrick