Strange answering machine message

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:09:47 EST

This reminds me of the time I was continually interrupted by the
mother-in-law coming to ask me when I would be finished tuning.  She was
worried that they wouldn't be able to leave in time to get her daughter from
work.  Her son-in-law would then come into the room and tell her to leave me
alone, only to have the act repeated every five minutes or so.  Neither she
nor the son-in-law lived long after that.  I was sorry to lose them.

Bill Maxim, RPT