mottos (was Re:[blank]) Now Heintzman

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi John:

If I'm not mistaken, you are the same person who almost single-handedly
put on the great PTG Convention in Toronto a few years ago. Again if I'm
not mistaken, this was the year and place of largest Convention attendance
of PTG history. I believe we had over 1200 in attendance that year. I
remember your promotional stunt where you wore the Canadian Royal Mounted
Uniform to conventions and conferences during the previous year. This got
our attention.

Welcome to our list

Jim Coleman, Sr.