Wurlitzer Baby Grand

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:23:34 -0500

> 1.  Does anyone know if Wurlitzer ever made a player baby grand piano without
> the
>      Wurlitzer name cast into the plate?   There is no serial number
> anywhere, the
>      piano has been refinished and a Wurlitzer decal put on the fallboard.
> Methinks
>      the refinisher has pulled a number here.   Any comments?

oh yea? did the 'refinisher' do it in a flat black?

I have one here that a guy bought for 'cheap' and thought he stole the piano -
after I told him that I thought that the piano was worth much less than he paid
for it, he wished that he took my advice months ago and hired to me to appraise
the same piano.

Oh Well,

Rook