No subject

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:11:18 -0500

As Ron N. just wrote...

"You all know the Messo Thermoneal Stabilizer, the Harmi-Tone action,
Storytone Mahogany soundboard (guaranteed for life against splitting or
cracking), The Damp Proofed Action (what the heck does that mean?), the
Diaphragmatic Soundboard, Syncrotone strings, Pipe Organ Tone Chamber (a special case, if ever there was), Genuine Reinforced hammers, and a couple of hundred more that I've mercifully forgotten.".....

>From north of the 49th come (describing uprights); Cabinet Grand, Upright Grand, Grand Piano in Vertical Form, Illiminitable Repeating Action, Duofulcrum Keys, Bell Metal Tone, Tension Resonators and the motto of a manufacturer of barely mediocre quality, "Great is the Privilege of Achievement".

Little wonder the public is so confused.

John Lillico, RPT,
Oakville, Ontario, Canada