on average?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:25:55 -0800

Here in the Bay Area I have a 1 & 1/2 inch add with the PTG
logo (To use the logo I had to commit to a larger box).  I spend
$300.00 per month for the ad in three phone books.  What
annoys me is I get a price increase every year of about 4%.
Pacific Bell has no competition and apparently no one keeps
an eye on them?  I get way more than enough calls from the
Yellow Pages to pay for the ads.  At these prices it's not hard
to understand that I'm the only one in San
Francisco/Pennisula who uses the PTG logo in their ad.

David I.