Charles Walters Pianos - and all the others

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:04:40 +0200

> >An I the only one on this list who has never tuned one?  :

> >---ric
>

> I haven't. Never even seen one other than at conventions. Pity too. From
> what I have seen and heard of them, I wish there were a lot more out
> there... or at least around here.
>
> Ron N

Nor me, but then not seen a Baldwin (other than one Acrosonic), Mason &
Hamlin, Chickering, American S&S or a lot of others peculiar to the US
market. I have experienced a Jessie French and a Kimble though.

Usual pianos here are Chappel, Challen, German S&S, Gors & Kallman, Fritz
Kuhla, Bechstein, Furich, Bluthner, YC and Yamaha, and SA brands Otto Bach
and Dietmann.
Each to his own :)

Brian Lawson
IC PTG, MPT