S&S Hammers

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:37:52 -0600

Hi Newton,
                 Excellent advice, just about enough imformation for a 2
day seminar.
Not one of these methods, is a panacea for all hammers, Technicians that do
a lot of voicing, use all or most of the listed proceedures.

You missed one, (smile) acetone wash, for excessively doped hammers.

Have a nice day.
Roger

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.