Visual mixup

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:21:55 +0000

Also, I saw this on a CD with none other than Arthur Rubinstein.  There was
a birdseye view of him playing, and what do you know, the bass strings had
a "tendency" to be on the right side.

However the worst example of this was a Richard Clayderman CD where the
grand was opened up from the left and the lid prop was in the wrong hole!

Kristinn Leifsson
Reykjavík, Iceland

At 09:57 19.1.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually, this is not that unusual (reversal of image).  I have seen this
done many times by magazine editors who are more sensitive to the "weight"
of the layout than they are to whether or not the image makes sense if
inverted.  As a string teacher, imagine my dismay when I once saw a whole
orchestra with violins to the right, and bowing with their left hands.
EEEEkkk.