S&S Hammers

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:21:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi gang,

Just where can one learn about voicing? I have read the little bit available
in Reblitz's book and "Grand Voicing" by Dietz, but there doesn't seem to be
much available on the subject. I have experimented somewhat with needles,
steaming, ironing and juicing on my own pianos with mixed results. Being 400
miles from the nearest RPT makes it somewhat difficult to get any instruction.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham